Thread: ezdrummer
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 03:32 PM   #17
ivansc
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomphil View Post
Here is the vst path from reaper

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3; *C* C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Toontrack; *C* C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Ezdrummer

Thanks for everyones help, but I am still looking for a solution.

If that really IS your plugin paths you need to remove the two extra letter Cs that I have surrounded with asterisks (*) in your response and below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3; *C* C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Toontrack; *C* C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Ezdrummer

Next thing to look for is WHERE the EZDrummer .dll file is located & make sure you are scanning that location.

On my computers I have two locations in C:\ Program Files. One is a folder called Toontrack, which has the stand alone executable version in it, the other is another Toontrack folder but this one inside the C:\Program Files\vstplugins\ folder & it contains the EZdrummer.ddl file, which is the actual plugin.

Needless to say there is another folder on one of my other drives containing all the actual drum and cymbal sample files, although this will of course be somewhere in your C:\ drive if you allowed a stock installation.

Last edited by ivansc; 11-12-2018 at 03:40 PM.
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote