View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 02:00 PM   #86
zvukofor
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
Do you think it's possible to make a track selection screen in a similar way to what Pro Tools Control by Avid has ?

It would be a simple set of rounded rectangles, with the name of the track in the middle, and the track colour as a background to the rectangle.

That would be the primary use of Lemur for me. I'm simply not sure that's possible. If anyone knows how to do this, or has a link to a tutorial for it, please let me know.

The other thing I'm interested in is manipulating a surround panner in Lemur. It would take the form of selected-track control of two specific parameters. I'm trying to figure that one out, but it's a lower priority than track selection.
I've planned this kind of selector (though, i've never seen avid remote), but showing track colors are not supported by Reaper now, only names and numbers.

Custom interfaces for any type of plugin are possible, as you can (barely) see in video, i made some for Toneboosters pack and TDR plugins, which i personally use. No problem in making custom surround panner, right now i use (and made an interface for it) a HRTF-based "real-panner" by Toneboosters — Omnisone.
zvukofor is offline   Reply With Quote