View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 08:37 AM   #22
gmork
Human being with feelings

Default Track bank switching

Hi Guys,
First I'd like to thank everybody who has contributed their skill knowledge and patience to this forum, my thanks to all!.

I've got Pierousseau's plugin working on my system now - a major step forward for me. I've also looked at Mr Klinkes mcu mackie mod to run the Nanokontrol 2 in Reaper.
My slight niggle is that I like bits of each approach but I'm struggling to get my head round how these work, not being a programmer.

In brief, I'd like to keep the Pierousseau setup 'as is' BUT be able to use the track up/down buttons to select the next bank of fader channels in Reaper but keep slider 8 for the master level so that you could select tracks 1 to 7 then tracks 8 to 15, etc - Klinke CAN do this but won't control the master level.
From what I can see using the Korg Editor, one approach uses 'CC' messages whilst the Klinke code uses the Daw control setup for Sonar.
Hope you will excuse my rambling post but I can't find any obvious script or cc info in Reaper to help me resolve this, or is it just not going to work?.
Thanks in advance
gmork is offline   Reply With Quote