View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 08:39 PM   #10
bullshark
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkmusic
The testing has been very basic, as i still do not know very well how to record coplex midi stuff... So i tried it with a basic one measure beat running...
I suggest you try this project http://www.cockos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682 for testing VSTs instead, as a single one measure beat doesn't tell much as to the stability of a plugin.

For instance, I can load Triangle II no problems, I can choose a patch and play it, but if I try to tweak the parameters while the song is playing, Reaper Crashes, hard.

I can load GPO no problems and have it plays, but only for a single instance; as soon as I add other instances to a project, I get missing notes on the start of some midi section and sticky notes at the ends.

All in the interest of helping get Reaper more functional and stable.

I've got:

All the digitalfishphones (Blockfish, Spitfish, Floorfish, endorphin) and Mr ray73 (a synthedit plugs, and it worked no problems? a first for my experience with Reaper) working allright.

I seem to have problems with the Jesusonic plugs thought, I tried the delay and chorus as a send effect and they behaved erratically on my test project (could be user error, anybody else can check?).
bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote