View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:22 AM   #66
sightlessness
Human being with feelings

Well, finally installed it. This is so awesome!!! (I still don't like the theme you say you like so much, and I see it's similar to the Default one, exept maybe some buttons: I just don't like at all the ARM button, the Monitor button and the sliders. I think they are hideous. -Based on the pics on the wiki page you are using your fave theme? -)

Anyway, for me, this is what was lacking visually Reaper. Now having those tracks FULLY colored makes me HAPPY! :P

Thanks a whole bunch for this. You don't know how much I appreciate it. Now I can have my tracks BLACK! (Love black!) :P Of course I won't have them all black, coz I guess the purpose is to identify tracks.

P.S. Is there a way I can change the color of the tracks to WHITE? And all text indicators like the dB indicator of each track or panning info? Just like your pics on the wiki page (without having to use your fave theme)?

Ok, again, thanks a LOT (I know others contributed too). With this you can feel with each project you have a new DAW or something. :P