View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 01:38 AM   #50
edwood75
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Gioia View Post
A bit of advice:

I would seriously consider changing your handle or username on this forum. It's gotten to the point where most of us don't need to read your posts to know what you're going to say. I fear that posting under this same name has become a severe waste of your time as your thoughts are not being taken seriously.

On the other hand, you might want to consider not posting at all. As the value of your posts vs time spent crafting them is probably doing you and anyone who reads them more harm than good.

Not your fault obviously, not everyone is born an asset to this community, but maybe sharing your opinion is not for you.

All the best

Kenny
Hey Kenny,

Just to say that i have been using DAWs for almost 20 years. I watched some of your videos when i was changing to REAPER. I still use PT in parallel so your videos are even better as you are also a PT user. I watch your videos whenever there is a new one or if i feel to consolidate certain areas that i don't use often or haven't used for a period. You sir, have the gift of being pedagogic and the gift of turning off the complicator, which i find a tremendous asset both for beginners or new ones to REAPER. Meanwhile you still have time to answer questions here in the forum and participate in the discussions towards the development and the workflow of the program.

Thanks for the generosity, thank you Kenny.
edwood75 is offline   Reply With Quote