View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #1
ginodi
Human being with feelings

Default Album 4 and getting better

Greetings to all,

My fourth release has been out one month: Locked Doors Open Rooftops. The recording took three months where every spare moment was dedicated to this project. My goal is to keep getting better on the engineering and production side, which does take more time to where I can use it to construct new songs.

On this one I used for the first time reverb and delay buses--something that was suggested on the last time I posted. My vocals improved, and as I said prior, to not judge the output on vocals alone; I am not a singer. I used EZ Drummer for the first time, and a new guitar processor, which I run into the interface (I tried using the USB, yet it was more of a hassle taking more time, and I still have to support a household).

Before giving this a listen (should you choose), I am an obsessed Prog head who is doing this stuff to leave something behind...soon to turn 60... when the time comes to exit. I love the art of songwriting and playing with structures. I am adding the link below...off to work. Thank you in advance.

https://soundcloud.com/user-31628781...-open-rooftops
ginodi is offline   Reply With Quote