View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 03:06 AM   #36
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaDave View Post
Waves is actually working really well here. I've been using Waves for many years now (since around the V5 days).
At present, I have a ton of V9 plugins on my main studio rig (Win 10) and a growing collection of V10. I haven't had any issues so far with both shells on the same system.

Some of my other favourite plugin vendors are Klanghelm, Valhalla, IEM, Blue Ripple Sound, Plugin Alliance (I have lots of their stuff and just purchased their SSL G channel strip), u-he, iZotope, Native Instruments, Spectrasonics, Expert Sleepers and a bunch of others.

Once instaled it's working fine for me too with Waves but I meant BassRider and VocalRider is it working well ?

The autovolume work not so good for me from other companies, it's ok on slow stuff mainly. Found out that I had AutoGainProMK2 from Hornet also I can't make it work for some reason. Yep I'm passed the point of remembering what I bought, what I have. Just slightly though I stopped the GAS madness early and bought everything cheap.

You see that's what will happen to you buying all this stuff !
You will forget some plugins that you bought eventually, even when you will need it at one point.
You probably will use a Cockos or JS plugin instead that you had for ages
The only part you will enjoy of buying too much plugins is the part when you buy.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote