View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 12:27 AM   #9
Vendetta V
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nym View Post
I use it. I reprogrammed it in bidule to be a completely different instrument. 8 modes. Mode one is meta control, selecting and inspective 16 midi VST tracks and 16 rsm5k tracks. Others are common fx and actions, like show inst/drum busses, system tracks, inputs, etc

Mode 2 is a scale-transposed arpeggiator and autoharp/omnichord style instrument with note hold and control over arp speed

Mode 3 is MLR, mode 4 is a step sequencer...

Mode 8 is a live project controller

It also is stitched together with my quneo...in the arpeggiator mode the ribbon acts as an octave transposer for quick vertical strums

Regardless, having a bank of 80 extra buttons in reaper is great, particularly because midi notes aren't effected by the window focus stealing issue that affects all actions tied to keyboard keys
that last paragraph! I know what you're talking. basically the reason I get midi controllers

anyways, so from what I understand you can have different presets and modes? can you elaborate on that?

I would like to use it with Reaper with it's own settings (I actually love programming/settingup my midi controllers) but would also like to have a way to go to the Live presets and such and not limit myself with only one software. Heck tht could be used with Traktor too
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote