View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:50 AM   #233
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzibrat View Post

I have encountered a problem though. I have about 5 monitoring fx in my project sessions. Analyzers and mixcheckers and stuff like that. Whenever bypassing or unbypassing any monitoring fx, or fiddling around with them, reaper crashes with a runtime error, or sometimes even without the error. I didn't suspect the jbx track to be the issue at first, cause even if I turned arm record off, reaper still crashed on me. But eventually, by deleting the jbx track, the crashes were gone. Has anyone experienced this? Is there any way for me to avoid this? I enjoy working with the smartknobs script and the nocturn controller, but having this crash bomb right at the click of a button looming over me is a bit too scary.
Ok - I tested this here - and I'm not getting any crashes with the monitoring fx windows - in fx chain window or floating.

Can you give me any error messages? What plugins in particular do you have in the monitoring chain?

Do you have the latest version of SK? I made some fixes about a month ago - which did focus on fixing crashes caused by certain FX types...
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote