View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 01:33 PM   #47
Grim Jim
Human being with feelings

Default New Update: November/23rd/2019

Hey all, I have made updates to some themes in the collection and they are as follows...

GrayGround Extended to 1.25
Janne Albinos (tinted & un-tinted versions) to 1.20 and 1.10 respectively.
And Funktion: Funktional Edition to 1.09

For GrayGround, I've added some new track layouts which have volume, pan & width controls on the track panels. Therefore adding more flexibility to the theme.

For Janne Albinos (both versions), I've ironed out some visual kinks and added a new look folder indent on the tracks.

And for Funktion, I've fixed an issue with the pan knob on the default track panel layout as well as ironing out visual kinks too, making it look better and more complete.

All of which can be found by going to the dropbox link in post #17 in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphor View Post
Hey Jim,

Is there any posibility to modify InsQuasar to enable tint TCP tracks (transparence bg?), without a gray layer?

Next thing i would like to know how to change the peak color from white to dark.

I appreciate it alot. Thanks.

Allright, i just did it by my own.

Here are the two files for background and all the other modifications are possible by the SSW theme helper tool.
With peaks, do you mean the peaks in the media items? For most themes, you can go into the theme tweak/configuration window (searching it in the actions list) to make the item peaks light or dark when selected.
Grim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote