View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 12:21 AM   #22
DANIELE
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachz View Post
Great time to make an Acronis True Image and backup data :-)

Yeah indeed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post
are you on windows 10?

I know everyone else likes 10 but I don't... exactly because it did updates that screwed me twice. It lost me 2 months of work each time so I said later to 10 on two machines and have been happy again with 7 pro ever since.

I don't know what is causing your problems.... sorry for them and I do hope fine out what they are.

Yes, I'm on Windows 10 and everytime, EVERYTIME, I get a big update it screws up my audio setup that it is quite complex.

Everytime I have to loose days or weeks to restore everything to normal and sometimes it requires reinstalling things and so on, a huge mess!!

I still don't understand why the hell these updates screw up audio drivers or configuration everytime, I'm very tempted to say not so sweet things to Microsoft.

Last time all my MIDI setup has been broken, the time before this my audio cards configuration has been broken as my mixer (I'm using VoiceMeter Potato because I've 3 audio cards) and so on...

Well, I've no more words...

I've only fear about the incoming may update.