View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #83
Peevy
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainwreck View Post
whatever i heard in it this morning, i sure ain't hearing it now. disregard anything i say about synths. i'm a guitarist.
I'm glad you finely worked that out I checked it out after reading your post & I thought the house was under attack by a swarm of sick psychedelic bees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictheobscene View Post
KarmaFX is awesome. Every module that comprises it is top-notch and Kasper updates it regularly. Of the three you list, it is my favorite and the one I find most useful.

But on to better things. I downloaded the demo of KarmaFX & it is indeed Awesome. I got carried away with it so much, one minute its night next its day Its got almost endless routing/modulation & (this is the part I love) you can load your own samples. I had a very interesting preset going with a break beat, Chimes FX & a saw wave osc. I think I like it almost as much as Alchemy. There's some very helpful tutorial videos on the website too. Its also quite reasonably priced, works out about £86 when you add the EU VAT.

Are there many more presets with the full version? It would be good if it came with samples

Ps. I found GUI a bit buggy it would freeze sometimes but closing & reopening the window sorted it.