View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 01:03 PM   #63
Solar
Human being with feelings

Default thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuX View Post
Of course you can, just remember to backup C: first. It would be fabulous, as lots of people are using Dells and Toshibas for audio.

It would also be nice to see how it works on more "congested" systems than mine . Laptops always have lots of software installed and everything crawls at snail's pace by default.
Thanx Dux... i will then give this a try and u're right in laptop PC when u buy them they always come with tons and tons unecesary loads of software installed thats just bugs your system but in my side, i've uninstalled them ALL. Try to keep it simple and clean. Only install what i use. i'm gonna give XP3 a try now.. we'll report thanx.

P.S Would u have any list of Services that i can shudown in my Xp Home edition without affecting the negtwork, internet and Audio like Reaper in my toshiba? I'm using the included cheap soundcard. I think i will get Asio4all. THanx

EDIT: On last thing Dux. Lets say install SP3 right now, this version we have here, when the "real" version will be announced by MS next year... i guess that version will have more bugs fixed etc.. right? So all we gotta do is download the MS release final and install on top and thats it there won';t be any problem or conflict with the fact we've installed this version?

Last edited by Solar; 12-16-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Solar is offline   Reply With Quote