Thread: Item Modifiers
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 09:19 AM   #30
BirdBird
Human being with feelings

Thanks everyone for the nice words
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbaseDnB View Post
it seems i need opengl support for this,my laptop doesent have that.do i need that for this script to work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken-Form View Post
Would love to use this script. But cant as it seems to rely on opengl
I currently use ReaImGui for the user interface, which uses the GPU to render and uses OpenGL, unfortunately there is nothing I can do short of writing a fallback GUI at the moment which would be a massive undertaking.
Edit: Check the following post: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...6&postcount=32

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicbynumbers View Post
Will give this a proper go soon but on first try apart from being amazing the only thing I wasn't keen on was that space bar got "captured" by the search bar at the top instead of start/stopping reaper.
I have a flag to disable this in the codebase as I have also found it to annoy myself at times as well, but it has not made its way to user settings yet
For the time being you can comment or delete this line out to disable filter auto-focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valankar View Post
Really awesome. Quick question, is it possible to apply the same operations on 2 or more clips that are in the same position in the timeline? See attachment, it applies different operations to the 2 clips.
I have ideas on how to get this to work but it requires some big internal changes. As it stands I will likely be away from scripting for a while, so don't know when it would make it in.

Last edited by BirdBird; 04-24-2022 at 12:14 AM.
BirdBird is offline   Reply With Quote