View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:40 PM   #60
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno.thestraws View Post
BUT i found 2 problems

1) the toolbar doesn't focus so i need to click on it and then press my num shortcut... I found a work around by making a custom action
Yes, that's because REAPER doesn't set focus to it (I show the toolbar using the action)...I can add an option for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno.thestraws View Post
2) the auto close fonction doesn't work at all

by activating the press Button -> nope (would be so handy!)
by clicking the toolbar icon -> nope

here's a licecap
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...to%20close.gif

REAPER 5.0 pre24 x64
SWS 2.6.0 built 0 x64
windows 7 pro 64 bit

any suggestions?
Actions that press toolbar button should also auto close the toolbar, but for some reason it seems Contextual toolbars aren't able to hook into toolbar procedure on your configuration.

Can you do me a favor and check if options that change toolbar position are working (both auto close and toolbar position options need to find toolbar's HWND - if toolbar position is also not working, it's quite possible that SWS just can't find your toolbar HWND. I did harden some of that HWND search stuff for next pre-release (and have one more idea to make it even more reliable...will add it too)) Your toolbar names look normal, so I would guess there could be a problem due to localization if you use it. After you test position options, maybe you could also try and deactivate your langpack and see if that fixes it.

Thanks!

In any case, please wait for new SWS pre-release - it may as well fix it - if not, please report it here or on our GitHub tracker together with your REAPER.ini, reaper-menu.ini, BR.ini and lagpack if you use it.

Last edited by Breeder; 04-14-2015 at 02:56 PM.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote