View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 01:40 AM   #29
teej813
Human being with feelings

eMaRe,
doesn't seem strange at all, bud. i can imagine how i'd feel, and anything to keep my mind occupied would be a good thing.

Justin,
yes, there are a few optional buttons and faders in my UI folder. if it makes it simpler for you, we can delete the extras.

i guess it comes down to which themes you want to include. if you're thinking of using Klingon, then the extra toolbar & track buttons can be trashed. if you're thinking Shark instead, we might want to swap...

ahhhhh geez... this is getting confusing.

i should have done what akoustic did and created seperate UI folders for each theme. that way it would be easier for the end user to pick which buttons they want to use.

i'm a Reatard.

i'll make that change now, Justin. sorry i didn't think this thru clearly. i'd guess that by the time you read this, the downloads will be corrected.

EDIT: Klingon buttons are now in a teej_klingon_ui folder. Extra buttons are gone, but i've left the optional faders included. Shark buttons are now in a teej_shark_ui folder. Again, extra buttons are gone, but optional faders are still in. Both themes have been changed to point to the appropriate folder.

teej

Last edited by teej813; 03-14-2007 at 03:32 AM.
teej813 is offline   Reply With Quote