Thread: 2019 Production
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 10:00 PM   #25
jeranx
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkrotron View Post
You are most welcome, Thierry
Yes, not much skill there, I'm afraid. Much of the effort goes in before the take, setting up the patches and the sequences. Then it just needs the one hand to twiddle a few knobs and select a new sequence.

I have lots to learn, yet, and there is no way I could take my system out for a live gig. I really need to use both hands and at least make it look like I am doing something

cheers

andy
Hi Andy.
Morning on my planet.

In my youth (I'm so old), I've liked some synthesizer works. I grew up with Kraftwerk, Klaus Schulze, even Jean-Michel Jarre, Pink Floyd for sure, Tangerine...

I don't know if we can say those were doing ambient music. I didn't knew this word at that time, anyway. To be honest, I discover it (the word) only about 2012 when I start doing PC music after my health conditions force me to stop working and then began posting on the french Forum.

I was taught by a guy who is (for me) a master in synthetic music.(a link to his sound below). A really great musician whose knowledge helped me a lot to start "playing" classical music that way. I hope you'll like his sounds.

I had a guilty conscience when I stopped working after 30 years of good and loyal service in masonry. People knew me as a brave and strong craftsman, and overnight I was on my couch eating morphine.

I reassure you, we're really doing something, actually.

Bye Andy

Thierry

https://espaces-sonores.bandcamp.com/
jeranx is offline   Reply With Quote