Human being with feelings

Default Random Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicbynumbers View Post
and I will make a prediction FR on that

"please make the slices snap-able when making the selection"
mr musicbynumbers

Random question
not really relaited was jus randomly viewin this thread, wud ask at atm but weve just broke up 4 xmas, but any idea on a how to in regards to a rewire of sibelius v6 in a way that translates midi from reaper into musical scores in sibelius?
i'm shure i'll firure it out eventually as i have rewired reason and ableton live as slaves to reaper (for use of there virtual instruments) both in a reciving audio way and an instruments in slaves being triggered by reapers midi kinda way.
its just this is a slightly differnt type of rewire as i want to send midi to the slave but but not recive anything back (apart from being able to see the score visually in sibelius) n the fact sibelius isnt showin up in my rewire device list isnt helpin lol.
neway this question not just directed at mr musicbynumbers, just 4t id ask kuz u a bit of reaper guru but any who has a clue feel free to enlighten me as i have checked the forum here for posts n not found an answer.
i read somewere u can set a score editor for reaper kinda like u can for an audio editor but it didnt explain if this was in that way or as rewire?
oh well if worst comes to worst n i dont figure it out im shure i kud jus save my midi data close reaper n then import it into sibelius, i know that works, it's jus a bit inconvientent and a bit of a workflow killer thats all.
ceetheproducer is offline   Reply With Quote