View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #31
Dannii
Human being with feelings

Location: Adelaide, South Australia (originally from Geelong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindafishy View Post
Peter, I have listened to this track several times now with the purpose of evaluating the amPlug, and it just struck me... This is a really, really killer song. This is really very good. Excellent mood, great vocals and awesome guitar tone.

I think I am going to play the "it's in your fingers" card here though. Your finger picking is very controlled and you have a great feel for when to keep it soft and when to really pluck the strings. The amp doesn't hurt, I'm sure, but this sounds so good because of the player, not because of the gear.

Excellent.

That being said, thanks mentioning this little amp. I'm not an AC30 guy at all, but I am seriously considering both the Classic Rock model and the Bass model.
You should head on over to his website http://www.mikseri.net/petersadul and have a listen to some of his tunes there. Everything from Tom Waits style to Santana and all extremely well written, recorded and produced.

Peter,
I went ahead and bought an AC30 amplug today and have been playing my guitar for the last couple of hours and.... WOW! These things really do sound amazing! Thanks for the tipoff