View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 07:45 AM   #17
Danijel Milosevic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgemeal View Post
Not sure if this helps?
Add and arm param envelopes for focused FX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
The posted scripts should be all you need.
Right! Thanks guys, this works on my end! Ohhhh, this will save me a lot of clicking
Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
I keep specific parameters activated and armed, storing them in track templates for ready use, all learned to specific controls.

But when I need to add a plugin and everything has to be locked down across the session, I use a script similar to what was posted here. I wrote a script that just activates and arms everything on selected tracks.

If the posted scripts aren‘t enough, I‘ll post my simplistic one later when I get back to my rig. The focused fx script looks interesting.
Yes, I also made some track templates with armed EQ and COMP. And with Edgemeals script, I am pretty good, but it would be great if you can share your script for arming everything accross the selected tracks when you get the time! I am thrilled to see the code, I used to work as a programmer during highschool.... It's been 20 yrs since that

Also, I wanna say thank you Airon - I realize you're pushing Reaper development to be more suitable for post for years now, and I probably wouldn't be able to switch from PT were there not for your FRs, posts, etc. If you are ever in Budapest, let me know, I wanna buy you a lemonade!
Danijel Milosevic is offline   Reply With Quote