View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 10:16 PM   #242
brummbear
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouldug View Post
... apparently correctly setup in Reaper config Midi device and Control Surface etc...
Please double check the manual that comes with ReaKontrol. There is nothing you have to configure under Control Surface to make your keyboard fully work incl transport control. Do NOT try to use MCU mode in parallel for your keyboard.

Quote:
- Mute or Solo buttons do not work with "midi error" messages
What errors? Reaper MIDI errors?

Quote:
- Scroll push idem with "midi error" messages
What is "Scroll push"?

Quote:
- no plug-in appears if I check "Instance" buttons + buttons tracks
Please read the NI S49 Mk2 keyboard manual. This is normal, there should be nothing visible in Instances when you are using automatic track focus

Quote:
So please can someone tell me what is wrong in my setup ?
It seems there are a bunch of different things not set up correctly. Please try the settings as per ReaKontrol manual, most importantly follow the MIDI device enable/disable settings that are also highlighted in the very first post of this thread. And no parallel Control Surface for the S49 Mk2 (you can of course have as many other control surfaces with different devices as you want. ReaKontrol IS you Control Surface plugin for this keyboard, no need for anything extra, no need to have any explicit settings for the S49 Mk2 under Control Surfaces in Reaper).
brummbear is offline   Reply With Quote