View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #120
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

I totally got it! hence the waterfalls reference which I thought was a great connection

It's all fine. It's good that we all have so much "passion" to get features we would actually use day to day into reaper. Shows that we are at the very least, still breathing!

It takes all types to make a forum constructive so all good.

Just to be clear. Nothing against anyone here, especially people who contribute a lot like everyone on this page, especially gpunk. I've only criticised gpunk once before in the alpha stage of reaper 4 for the same kind of (what I consider) quite harsh posts) but like this time, I regret saying those things because it's part of gpunk's personality and for all I know it is useful part of this forum for balancing out of my horrifically sickening smileys! (argh, I can't stop them!)

No one go changing, lets keep doing what we do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
My, my, some here are really touchy. Please point out anywhere I ever said there are too many FR's or that people should stop making FR's.

The inside joke there was a brief discussion MBN and I prviously had about the inevitability of "wanting more", that's all. i think he got it. It kinda plays into the regular fighting over "development resources".

Touchy.

That's what I meant about "Collateral Damage".

Now i have to go look up "mucker".