View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:12 PM   #52
BrianJ
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by technogremlin View Post
Again, no idea what the actual resolution is, but I work with it almost daily and the rotaries work flawless and with great control for both panning and plugin control.

The buttons have several functions, among them are the 6 mapable function buttons and the buttons to switch the rotaries between pan and mixer-strip mode and the readouts to VU-meter bridge mode.

What the jog-wheel does is pretty much linked to how Reaper implements the jog-mode. There is only one mode but it let you both scroll very fast through a song AND give great control in exact positioning of the play cursor. However, I do moving through a song with regions and the forward/backward buttons on the transport section.

Can't tell you that, as I'm still on WinXP. But I remember seeing it mentioned it works with Win7 as well. It is driverless, so any basic USB-2 interface should be able to connect it. I've read it works under Linux as well
Very nice...! So, of all the functions/buttons on the unit the only thing you found NOT working is the joystick?