View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 11:59 AM   #41
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozart999uk View Post
Lovely devs (Stevie????)

Don't suppose there's any chance smart knobs 2 will remember any of the settings made with smart knobs 1 is there?
Hi, Sadly templates created with SK1 will not be compatible with SK2. SK1 templates are missing most of the information required to map reliably to a particular control in SK2.

This is mainly because users mapped their own controllers to the faderbox in SK1 - and so SK2 will not have any of this information available in order to map parameters to the correct controls in SK2 as it uses a completely different method of communication with the controller.

Hope this doesn't cause too much of a downer for you with this release. I have (hopefully) made it very quick and easy to map plugin parameters

The release is getting very close (as is the end of the month which I gave as the deadline! :|) - I'm working on documentation for setting SK2 up - once that's done I'll release it... Obviously - I'm still working on it in all my spare time - and the amount of spare time I have fluctuates - but I'm still aiming to hit that deadline - or at least very close to it...
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote