View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 12:37 AM   #104
itamar92
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexaproductions View Post
1- If you don’t mind, can you share your naming addons so I can put them in my official build if they’re compatible with my config.
Its really not so big thing.. when I build a show I like to add also the live instrument part (bass, drums,vocal,keys) also to the project. that way if one of the players not feeling good. or the singer don't have a voice for the rehearsal, we can continue play without them. so in my template I've added a folder with the live instruments, (drums live, bass live, keys live..)

Quote:
2- in Menu/Option/Audio Routing: you’ll find the disabling of arming/unarming of the audio routing. It juste stays on always. It does allows live inputs at all time.
that's not what I meant.. as a keyboard player I like to use sound from vst in the reaper. so in order that I can play thru reaper I need the track to be always armed. in your setup when I going to live mode all the tracks are going unarmed.

Quote:
3- I’ve ALWAYS wanted to make this MIDI but:
- There’s no built in ways to send midi between tabs (excluding the IAC Driver on Mac)
- When changing computer, RS5K’s presets loose their paths to the sample bank
So I’ve opted to keep it wave so the projects are more portable if shared between computers. But if you have a way to make it work with MIDI please do share it.
haha its not that complicated as you are describing. I've made a sample track with all the English guide samples and each English word I mapped to midi note.
The script recognises the regions name and according to name he knows which midi note to put.
On every region he add the command 1 bar before with a count of 2..3..4.. (verse, 2..3..4..) and if its a long phrase like "pre chorus" then the count is 3..4.. (Pre chorus, 3..4..)

its wasn't perfect but it is made my workflow allot faster. but after I downloaded your new version the script docent work any more because you've changed allot of thing. I'm not really knows how to code so the bug was too big for me to handle
itamar92 is offline   Reply With Quote