View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 03:57 AM   #102
lexaproductions
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by itamar92 View Post
Wow that's perfect! thank you !

first of all the naming- in the song template and the audio routing. and also in the realive.ini I've add the more names and groups for the sorting action.

at the pre version I've also cancelled the unarm tracks when playing action (I'm sometimes like to play thru reaper so the track must be armed so I could play. actually in the new version I couldent find it were I can cancelled it

at the pre versions, when there wasn't the action for add cues. I wrote a script (based on your script build click) that add midi note according to the regions name with the name of the region 1 bar before.
I used midi and not waves like you did now because it felt more flexible for me that way. but after I have download the new version the script dosent work any more
but I think I'm gonna try using your way for a while

1- If you don’t mind, can you share your naming addons so I can put them in my official build if they’re compatible with my config.

2- in Menu/Option/Audio Routing: you’ll find the disabling of arming/unarming of the audio routing. It juste stays on always. It does allows live inputs at all time.

3- I’ve ALWAYS wanted to make this MIDI but:
- There’s no built in ways to send midi between tabs (excluding the IAC Driver on Mac)
- When changing computer, RS5K’s presets loose their paths to the sample bank
So I’ve opted to keep it wave so the projects are more portable if shared between computers. But if you have a way to make it work with MIDI please do share it.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad to see it is intuitive enough for somebody to get it without training.

Have a nice day.
lexaproductions is online now   Reply With Quote