View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:04 PM   #36
InfiniteDimensionality
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masi View Post
I know that I'm not super intelligent and my knowledge (and experience) is limited. I just asked because I wanted to know how you judge yourself.
Which is moronic because you shouldn't give a shit about how I judge myself... What the fuck does that have anything to do with the thread? See, you think you are in some superior position to "judge" people when you come in to a thread that simply asks for a feature to add curves to the tempo map that has gotten so far off course as to now be totally meaningless...

See, if you really cared about anything having to do with this thread the questions and answers would be on topic... instead I'm having to defend myself in a way totally unrelated to the original topic because you decided to jump on the band wagon and be a judge.

Quote:
If that happens often to you you could consider two things. Either explore the possibility that you are a psycho yourself or to learn how to deal with psychos in a way that is less exhausting for you.
Masi
Given your superior psychoanalysis, you would think you realize you too are a psycho? We are all psychopaths.. it is not a matter of aye or nay but by amount. So your false dichotomy doesn't apply. In any case, I think humans beings in particular would want to reduce as much psychopathy as possible, right? One way to do that is not let people believe they are right when in fact they are wrong.

When someone tells someone they are wrong and proves it, it should be a joyous moment because now both parties involved have improved the universe... When someone tells someone they are wrong and proves it the person that was wrong instead becomes offended and insulted because...

Well, precisely because they are psychopaths... they have a god complex. "I DARE YOU QUESTION MY INTELLIGENCE" is exactly what they are saying... because only god's intelligence can't be questioned.

So, it is my duty, and yours too if you actually care about yourself, your family, and humanity, you wouldn't participate in the wrong side. One of the reasons there are so many psychopaths today is precisely from people not stepping up and tell them they are wrong... instead they are allowed to continue believing the very thing that makes them a problem for themselves and society.

It's actually very honorable and courageous to prove to someone they are wrong... that is the only way most people can grow. Instead, what is honorable and courageous is to get offended.

The fact is, and if you cared enough to do your research before jumping to any possible conclusions:

1. I posted a statement about a feature request.
2. It was immediately shot down as impossible.
3. I defended that it was possible and provably possible by logical recourse.
4. I then get jumped on about all kinds of irrelevant shit.
5. You then decide that it's your job to psychoanalyze me... yet have you mentioned anything about the people who actually decided to derail this topic?

See, you think it is your job to "put me in my place" by proving something... the problem is, you failed to actually do your due diligence and understand what actually happened....

If you really care and care about resolving the problem in a meaningful way then go read the topic from start to finish and find out and then point out the issues and who has them. Also, you must truly understand the feature and it's issues related to it or it is pointless as you will just go with your emotions and side with who ever you relate to the most...

Truth above feelings!

Last edited by InfiniteDimensionality; 01-23-2019 at 05:04 PM.
InfiniteDimensionality is offline   Reply With Quote