View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #14
samsome123
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaxxxe View Post
the Beatles - we are stepping into slippery territory here. if that waht I write next is against any policy of the forum, I apologize and ask the moderators to feel free to delete that post. :-)

so we all know what a torrent site is. and we all know that there are a lot of Beatles bootlegs out there, I assume, everything that was ever bootlegged from them is on the internet.

amongst all that are complete sets of recording sessions of the Beatles from Twickenham and of course from Abbey Road. on these recordings - more footages - you can listen to the birth and growing up of Beatles songs. very interesting, and very embarrassing in some cases. the Beatles abandoned some songs, because they werent going anywhere. just like any other band does also. and you can hear, how from a sub-demo to a megahit the things are done and everything falls into places.

so ... Google is your friend. and there are somethings out there, that can only be leaked by Paul McCartney himself. but that you have to find out by yourselves ... hint: "Carnival of Light". :-)))) the long version. where from you can learn, how to do it ... not. :-))

hey i found something on this,

but are they in multitrack? or just takes?
samsome123 is offline   Reply With Quote