View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 04:40 PM   #99
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzsmk View Post
I can confirm same problem with Mixer Panel, happens with default (=layout A),
doesn't happen with layout B,
also default Track Panel (=A) lacks majority of buttons, but no problems on layout B, perhaps same bug?
Can you do some screenshots please? Everything you are describing could just be script settings, though they aren't the default settings which is weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post
Agreed. I mentioned to WT that I cannot read the velocity numbers on unselected piano roll notes...way too bright for white letters!
Okay, so it turns out they weren't even my settings anyway. Could this be blamed on me sometimes forgetting to commit my changes? We may never know Anyway, thanks the fix is in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwhalen View Post
After a little investigation I noticed this appears
to be related to the dpi test. I changed the drawscale.
I'm sure there is a better way...but for myself this fixes it.
Are you running at HiDPI on a tiny screen? Generally speaking, I think its okay for me to assume that people with HiDPI screens want the HiDPI script UI! I'm glad to hear you've sorted it for yourself, should I really be expecting anyone else to have this problem though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Rocks View Post
2. Secondly, I notice that the record button on TCP is looking alliased compared to the crisper one in the transport bar, maybe there's a resizing corruption on the smaller version of it ?
Oooh, nice catch, thanks. Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykrobinson View Post
EDIT: ok, they actually are wider. As i look back at my screenshots above, my Reaper 5 project has sidebars for folder tracks. Reaper 6 does NOT have the sidebars, so i am showing 21 tracks, yes, but they are most definitely wider. If I add the sidebars as in my Reaper 5 screenshot, i will lose some screen real estate.
You need to try the script out, not only does it allow you to add sidebars (and conditionally add them) it can also change the mixer to its narrow form (and conditionally do that too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlprod View Post
Ill try and make a lice cap soon.
And, i am using win 10!
Well then its definitely drawing that text in the wrong font. Can you please check if you have Calibri installed on your system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmey79 View Post
For my needs (I do sound design and track names are big) 170 is a bit small for track name size. I beg you to make it possible to select up to 200. Auto Name Size, it is very good, but not convenient,couse every time you need the track name to fit, you need to go into the settings and apply them.
Auto track name length is definitely the solution for you here. If you leave the script running, even if its docked in a hidden dock, it'll keep resizing your track names for you on the fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagalume View Post
Hi, WT. Another one bothering with the index track numbers )

... and maybe, Is it possible to make the index track numbers smaller for the TCP AS AN OPTION in your megacool theme adjuster?
The compromise I have made is that you can read the numbers at 3 digit track numbers, it just looks a bit meh. Reaper doesn't make this dynamic, and so it would force me to make a big wide number area for everyone even though the majority of users don't get up in the hundreds of tracks. You may disagree with this decision, but you will I hope acknowledge that I'm stuck between "something one set of users care about" and "something another set of users care about" and Reaper not letting me choose both.

It would be a massive task to make font size changes using the script, I've already used almost all of the WALTER font locations because of the HiDPI stuff. But you can change them yourself using the ye olde theme development tweaker, look for WALTER font 2 (or 7 or 12, depending on your screen resolution).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlprod View Post
Lice cap of indent bug.
I think this might be a Reaper thing, not a me thing. Leave it with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehmethan View Post
Hi is there a setting to make "pan label& value" always follow pan knob ?
No, its always stuck to the right edge like it was in V5. We played with this back then (it horizontally aligned with the knob, depending on the pan mode, and as long as it wasn't colliding with the volume readout, which it often was) and it was super annoying in practice. Being in a dependable location was thought to be better as a reference readout, which is really what its useful for, since you get a tooltip readout when changing pan anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpander View Post
The old toolbar_zoom_selected.png toolbar icon didn't use to have this extra dot in there. Was this an intentional change? Not that it bothers me too much and is easy to be removed, but just caught my eye since this icon has been on my toolbars for ages.
Oops! Thanks, fixing