View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 05:53 AM   #4
ReaperMadness
Human being with feelings

This is sort of an impossible ask - for us to suggest the perfect theme for you. Everyone's got there own set of preferences in their head. You need to try lots of themes to find THE perfect one for you. Or perhaps a handful that you prefer. That's what I have - a small handful to suit my own personal schizophrenia.

I can only suggest a few of the ones that I like. But of course, I'm not in YOUR head.

Lucas_LCS's "Imperial LCS"

Lucas_LCS's "LCS Ringer Pro"

The above two are based upon White Tie's beautiful original creations.

"Bespoke" (another beauty from White Tie's creative mind)

Lokasenna's "Default 5.0 Nitpicky Edition". Welll... actually, THIS is based in a White Tie theme, too. I suggest we all pause for a moment to give thanks to White Tie.

"Abbey Rd" by cubic13 is really a beauty.

"Solaris_LCS_Blue" (there's also a 'Grey' version). This is another mod by Lucas_LCS, this time of a great theme by Albert, another of our theming experts.

There's a new mod of RADO which looks pretty nice. The original is a much-loved 'classic' by (I think) Nick Moritz.

And these are just some of the themes that I prefer. There's a ton more. And lest I forget, l want to thank Lucas_LCS for his generosity in his updating and improvements to many of the classics & more. That's a lot of work and a lot of generosity. Thanks, Lucas.

New Music: = Mourning Marrs =

Last edited by ReaperMadness; 09-13-2018 at 06:48 AM.
ReaperMadness is offline   Reply With Quote