View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:21 PM   #32
oneammonday
Human being with feelings

Please stop being mad at one another. It IS difficult to convey thoughts in a respectful manner on the internet. We all know that. I spent my youth disliking my fellow man, bordering and surpassing hatred for no real reason. It has taken the failing of my body and diminishing health to realize my errors. Please think of those freezing to death on a street this very night. Those starving at THIS very moment. WT, your first post in this thread didn't need to go any further than the link that will send people to the information needed. Just imagine how gracious you could have been. Klangfarben (and others), you all could have just posted "thanks, have a happy Christmas (or holidays, or something nice)" and been the better men (women, souls, whatever). Please forgive me for getting on "my high horse" (I hope that metaphor works here). I hope I don't sound too pious, That is definitely not me. I usually cuss like a sailor and just might say the wrong things in mixed company. I've just felt beaten lately and would just like to tell the world that some things matter and some things don't. One thing that doesn't matter is trumped up pride. Good luck to everyone.
oneammonday is offline   Reply With Quote