View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #100
JohnnyMcFly
Human being with feelings

Presets, OMG We are going to go insane with presets, I am shooting for 1,000 for this one...Not sure if We'll make it or not, If they are not use-able, we don't include them. This will also have our new preset handling functions which are 100% File based capable of handling tens of thousands of presets in each category, I believe there will be 10 categories.

Too Complex? Click and go?

Manual Wah...
Well if I can once again find the time to get my FCB1010 to work we would already have that functionality..So, at this point all I can say is I'll try..

Dali, FUZZ with Mods!
As I mentioned here before, I want to try and find a way of allowing you control over the inside workings of the stomps and effects as well. These stomps represent the first generation of that. Not all of them have mods, but the Pickassso over drive does, that has mostly tonal mods, whereas the fuzz has actual clipper and tonal mods..Like the Triangle mod and the pi, although I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Evil Dragon, we have already started work on our next Suite which is the Preampus Suite, that will contain the older heads as well as new ones...

Bennals, once we're successful at running this in OSX can we do up a document showing the steps needed to run it?

Tedwood, Thanks

KM