View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
airon
Human being with feelings

A fine theme. Very clear and simple. I'm having a good time inding everything.

I'm using the TCP with the fx button, though there's no FX bypass there, so I'll have to use the mixer for that(click on the edges around the FX button for the bypass).

One possible bug I found. Toolbar buttons with text, double-width in particular don't draw well, so a better font selection for those might be in order for your next revision. Which font would I need to change to correct this ?

Below the default theme version of those toolbars(cropped).

Personal priority I always have an eye on for every theme is the automation status. This I cannot find, except in the faders. Not good enough for indicating status at all, so that's one negative for automation work.

Track selection is indicated but one really has to look to find out what tracks are selected. There have been some more successful efforts which you might want to check out for their methods. The MCP is alright for me. Those grey squares around the numbers I can probably use effectively. ReaBorn2 did a much more effective job in this department.

It is however the most clutter-free theme I've used so far. Very easy to get around in, apart from those few small complaints. Thanks for sharing it.

Last edited by airon; 09-23-2012 at 08:00 PM.
airon is offline   Reply With Quote