View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #64
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bFooz View Post
Lines coming into and also out from send nodes should be dashed.
I'm not a fan of dashed lines and I think it could look even more cluttered when there are many dashed lines crossing. What about different colors?

Quote:
- highlight signal IN lines with modifier+mousehover. With a standard hover, highlight only OUT lines.
yes, this would be cool and could use different colors here too.

Quote:
- machine nodes do not need shadows. They are cluttering the ui.
Haha, well it's like that in buzz, so that's why. I kinda like it, personally but maybe it's nostalgia. I was gonna suggest making them more transparent and further away though because I think it would look better. Perhaps it could be a variable that could be turned to 0 to remove them?

Quote:
- calculate if the font is white or black based on the underlaying track's color. Do not use outlines/shadows.
I think that's how it was before, but it was often very hard to see against the track colors, so it ended up like this. Right now the border is a bit extreme, and I was gonna suggest making it the same color as the background to smooth it out.

Quote:
- option to open FX chain (is that what "Open FX list should do?". It just opens the first fx, same as alt+doubleclick)
I had this problem too, but I don't anymore. Latest version?