View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 10:04 PM   #21
FnA
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
It would be great if you could test some of the new functions!
wow. That's a lot of functions. I bet a lot of good will come out of these. Quite a lot of it is over my head. I just tried a bunch to see how they work (kind of) and didn't get any obvious problems. Some that were probably my own sloppiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
I can upload code snippets to demonstrate some simple applications,
That would be good. Can't wait to see what YOU have in mind for these. Maybe there should be a separate thread, in developer forum perhaps. I guess I will look into solutions to two threads I have on the forums. Mouse state function should help with time/loop selection undo/redo. Get/Set focus should help with a couple dock/undock actions affected by "Opening/closing docked MIDI Editor can cause irretrievable loss of arrange view vertical zoom" bug. I had some luck with save/restore arrange, but some issues with focus. (I cant resist: I saw GetScrollinfo and immediately thought "oh boy! is there SetScroll?) I think a monitor fx hide/show script has an issue like that too. Also maybe: save/restore FX window slots might be something easier/cleaner/less loopy with these. Well, like I said, I'm sure a lot of good will come of it.
FnA is offline   Reply With Quote