View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 05:53 AM   #12
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli Deo Gloria View Post
Iīve just had a horrible crash with this pre in a project which uses 9 instances of Bidule as a plugin (which, by the way, never presented such a problem). When I tried to manually save the project, it told me that Bidule had a serious problem when trying to save - or something like that - and then, after a while it crashed. Now, when opening the same project, Bidule has reset its configuration (!). This is very serious for me, since I do most of the complicated MIDI processing with Bidule. Since weīve had this multiprocessing tweaks, I suppose this could be related somehow, given that Bidule as a plugin is, nevertheless, a host in its own right.

What can I do to help find out the cause? I canīt find the crash log and donīt know if any other thing would serve...

Thanks so much in advance!
Might be worth asking Plogue this as that seems to be their error message... The multiprocessing tweaks here only affect systems with more than 32 cores/threads, so probably unrelated unless you have more than 32 cores/threads...
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote