View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 06:56 PM   #5
beachbumpete
Human being with feelings

Default Thank you..

This is the kind of setup I have been trying to create here. I have a focusrite Scarlett 6i6 and also have the FCB1010 pedalboard unaltered. I downloaded a super8 template that I found in a youtube video and have been trying to get it working. I have it looping but right now it only has four stereo channels because the setup is mono so it takes two channels of the available 8 to accomplish. I have a large M audio Keystation Pro 88 that has lots of knobs buttons and sliders that I had previously assigned to my likes but now I have to start all over. I have tried several different looper setups inside reaper and this looks the most promising but mobius is also interesting. I tried to download your setup here and I kept getting errors in the key setups upon download and unzip. The files that did open have a mac setup is this all for a mac? I did not try it because of all the errors. I am using a Windows 10 pc with good speed.

I would love to see more of your setup ESPECIALLY where it comes to implementing the FCB1010 into it all. If I could loop using the pedalboard and have 8 stereo channels setup I would be on cloud 9. REALLY trying to NOT have to switch to ableton here. I love reaper otherwise it just flat out works. Thanks for your efforts here. Open to any info and suggestions...

Pete
beachbumpete is offline   Reply With Quote