View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 02:42 AM   #14
Eliseat
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai'ke View Post
- Add a separate version named unsafe tight compressor here, which will not have the lower bound (that one you can use for your distortion Eliseat)...
Please don't take my strange obsessions too seriously. I just asked for the 0 release/attack because I didn't get why it shouldn't reach the 0 in the first place. In my case I didn't notice any dangerous behavior. And if you mean that aggressive pumping and pushing ... - every compressor has obviously some constellations where it creates useless or distorted audio. Actually this can get useful in parallel mode or as unconventional distortion effect.

But a better way to give me that little satisfaction would be, to show me where the restrictions sit in the code so that I could change them on my own. That would be less work and distraction for you and more power and time for other cool updates and stuff for everyone.

But of course thanks for your offer. You are not only a blessed coder with lots of fantasy and creativity but also a shining example for a nice and kindhearted person. ヽ( ˘з˘ )ゝ <- Saluting!

Greetings
Eli