View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
1dell
Human being with feelings

Default Where are my production tools?

Greetings everyone. I'm making that conversion to Reaper from Adobe Audition and Magix Music Studio to Reaper.

I've read halfway thru the manual so far. Didn't have enough ink to print out the rest (hate trying to read the manual on the computer monitor. it just feels wrong) I'll do a ink cartridge refill this weekend and read the rest.

When I'm producing music, my usual 2nd step is to clean up the audio. Step 1 is to record the track, then step 2 is to clean it up as I use Organic instruments (verses purely electronic) like electric guitar, acoustic, bass guitar, and keyboard. I run them thur a little radio shack 4 channel stereo mixer then into my line in input into my realtek soundcard.

Needless to say I get noise and a little hum in the cables. In Audition and Magix music studio 12, there were tools I could use for noise removal and normalization etc. I've found the normalizer in Reaper but where are my noise removers to get rid of cable noise or background noises?

oh I love this program by the way!!! Audition was my baby before this I much prefer reaper.
1dell is offline   Reply With Quote