View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 02:17 PM   #5689
WaveTrans
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
Just sounds like there are some gremlins in the system somewhere. I suspect the issue is happening at a lower level than we, as end users, really have access to resolving via the .zon or .mst files. It's still an alpha after all so I'm not going too nuts worrying about it. As long as it's on Geoff's radar as something to look at. Seems like there's a few other things still up in the air at the moment (Eucon, CSI not showing up for some people, a working Learn Mode page, encoder acceleration, FXZone focus, various other enhancements/wishlist items) so as long as Geoff's aware of the issue and can add it to the list I'm sure it'll eventually get resolved.

In the meantime, I'll keep mapping my most used FX because it works far more often than not here.

If you happen to find the magic combo of steps to reproduce it, or even get a working combination, let me know. Here's what my MFTwister.zon looks like (nothing fancy) and this works most of the time:

Code:
Zone Home
	OnTrackSelection MapSelectedTrackSendsToWidgets
	OnFXFocus MapFocusedFXToWidgets
	IncludedZones
		ButtonsChannelPage
		Channel|1-8
	IncludedZonesEnd
ZoneEnd
The FX Zones look like this (note: I know the quotes aren't needed around the parameter number but that's what the Learn mode screen does so I copied the syntax):

Code:
Zone "VST: UAD 1176 Rev A (Universal Audio, Inc.)"
FocusedFXNavigator
Rotary1 FXParam "0" "Input"
Rotary2 FXParam "4" "Ratio"
Rotary3 FXParam "2" "Attack"
Rotary4 FXParam "3" "Release"
Rotary16 FXParam "7" "Wet"
Toggle+Play FXParam "6" "Bypass"
ZoneEnd
you´re right, it is still an alpha version. Didn´t mean to sound impatient; just wondering why it doesn´t work like it used to
WaveTrans is offline   Reply With Quote