View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:58 PM   #188
mrelwood
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
isn't selling things, which do not cost their money (overpriced product) indicates greediness of a company?
You have a peculiar view on how companies work. Or capitalism for that matter, on which our whole society is based on.

Every single instance that takes any part in buying or selling anything, does so either for direct profits or for a chance in future profits. I have no problem calling the whole system greedy, but to single out one succesful company as greedy makes no sense.

Since you clearly haven’t yet done so, I suggest you give a few thoughts to the following questions:
- Why would the head of Apple sales department set/let the products to be overpriced?
- Why would anyone buy their products if they were overpriced?
- How is it possible for a company to become so succesful by selling overpriced products?
- Is it possible that there is something in the equation that you don’t perhaps quite understand?
- A person can be greedy. Can a 100000 employee company be greedy?