View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #25
edkilp
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by +NRG View Post
No problem! I understand where you're coming from... Actually made me laugh! But, I haven't done much tweaking to the midi editor. I don't use it very often and record midi like I record audio. Often record output as audio...

I don't imagine it would be too difficult to change the midi editor colors to your liking in the Theme Tweaker?

The default V5 midi editor doesn't look too bad to me (I think I changed some colors...) but if I spent a lot of time in there I might have a different opinion....
No it's not that difficult, and I have to do it in almost every theme I try. I've been using Default Commala 3 for a long time. It already had the MIDI editor tweaked and has a nice dark background. I still changed it a bit, but it's just a real shock to open that thing up in almost every other theme and it's as white as snow. Lol, I hate it!
Anyway, I'm very happy with the theme I use and even more so now that I have it set up the way I like it. But I do like to change things up from time to time. So I might try yours and get the MIDI editor dialed in the way I like it. Nice work, btw. I don't think I'd have the patience to tweak everything like some of you guys do.
edkilp is offline   Reply With Quote