View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 07:34 PM   #24
+NRG
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkilp View Post
I haven't downloaded and tried this yet, but let me just ask here. If I open the midi editor, will I be greeted with nice colors, or am I going to see a blinding white background?

***EDIT*** I don't mean to sound like a smartass, hope it didn't come across that way. Over and over and over I see these beautiful themes and get excited about them, only to find out that nobody ever does any tweaking to the midi editor. What you have here looks awesome, I just don't want to download it if the midi editor is untouched. Thanks!
No problem! I understand where you're coming from... Actually made me laugh! But, I haven't done much tweaking to the midi editor. I don't use it very often and record midi like I record audio. Often record output as audio...

I don't imagine it would be too difficult to change the midi editor colors to your liking in the Theme Tweaker?

The default V5 midi editor doesn't look too bad to me (I think I changed some colors...) but if I spent a lot of time in there I might have a different opinion....