View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 03:56 PM   #208
sightlessness
Human being with feelings

Alrighty, so Justin's fix fixed it indeed. Plus WT fix multiplier makes this theme work almost perfect (tracks names appear thanks to WT's fix). Global scale at 2 as originally set.

No need on my end to set Windows scaling to 200%, at 100% works as it should.

On my end, I need to maximize (size wise, not maximize a la Windows) and go a little beyond screen estate to make the Triangles image (master/send/receive) appear, and
envelope button doesn't show, and I bet that if I could make the mixer higher it would show up, but apparently it has a limit (for 'safe' reasons I guess). ***

And as I suspected (and experimentation with other themes), volume faders line up no matter whether you use 12+db or 18+db thingie in Preferences.

The only issue (if an issue at all) is that now this is too big, lol. I ignore the size of a retina screen, but on my 55" monitor is overkill, and I can't get lower than 100% Windows scaling. And trying to mess with global scaling just messes elements up.

*** Other than that, theme works flawlessly so far. I guess I don't need that env button on the MCP. Mixer displays 18 tracks as it should plus Master one.