View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 06:38 AM   #1517
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNdark View Post
Hi Geoff, thanks for the work on the mcu - I am not able to use it to the full, as my button outputs from the mcu are on channel 1, consequently effecting other info on midi channel 1... is there a way of sending midi from the mcu on another channel? I have found the auto map on the sl25 not logical in it's arrangement of display and have programmed all my plugs now to be used by it and can keep each template on a different midi channel to keep it out of the way of other midi info. I did try your setup and liked it a lot, though my faders keep re setting when i press stop, so when i play again and move a fader, it picks up at a different level - if i bank left or right first, this is rectified. What i did like, was setting the buss and audio buttons to home in on parts of my display window - but.. only from channel 1 which effects my midi record channel, when i'm working on a midi channel. Maybe i'm utilising this the wrong way? I'd like to allocate the mcu to midi channel 11 or 12. Is this at all possible?
Many thanks for the work in helping os x users get nearer the windows users advantages of this great program, thank Yo Wadd!!

Mike
First of all, no matter which software you use (stock, Klinke, my old MCUC4, or CSI), make sure to go to Reaper preferences->Audio->MIDI devices and DISABLE your control surfaces. They will still work fine as control surfaces but won't bleed into your regular midi parts.
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote