View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 05:17 AM   #46
ed78
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid bliss View Post
hi all
same issues, theme adjuster won't save my settings.
parameter1=xx does not change.

[Default_6.0]
param22=100
param1=xx

i admit i am not great under the hood and for me it gets a bit out of hand to be honest, theme adjust, sws scripts, theme tweaker, themeconfiguration.ini settings etc.
It's not for everybody and i just need to work on music instead of searching and reading and trying things out.
there is also a lot of info to read to get somewhere which is taking a lot of time.
now i know it might be too late to not sound to nagging, i've been using reaper for more than 10 years, is there a step by step wat to save my HIDE settings?
non-portable
windows 10 64bit
I feel you. I am going to keep the theme adjuster out of it for now. I am sure in a couple of updates everything will be sorted out.

I see it like this since I am also not very technical. I adjust settings with Theme Adjuster and it works until Reaper is closed and re-opened when it is lost. So it does work under certain circumstances. How about rather saving and recalling the settings in a way that already works? (Programming suggestion)

Maybe these theme adjuster settings should be saved in a new separate doc by the programmers. There should be a way to recall these settings (with programming from Reaper or White Tie's side) every time Reaper is restarted in the same way I would have to change these settings manually every time. Can't there be a script that only recalls these settings instead of incorporating it into the existing file with all the theme settings?

Anyway... I know to little about programming to make suggestions but if the above is possible it will solve most all the theme adjuster problems. This would also prevent users and programmers from having to go back and forth with every update having to figure out what is causing the conflict.

Just for the record. I love the new theme as well as Reaper being my number one. I have jumped over the fence a few times but nothing compares to Reaper.

Last edited by ed78; 12-23-2019 at 05:29 AM.
ed78 is offline   Reply With Quote