View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 01:49 PM   #435
BorsingPhoto
Human being with feelings

[QUOTE=White Tie;1754940]Here's what I've been working on for the better part of a year. Its very far from done, 6 months to go would be my guess. I'm sharing it because I think its very good and the world is full of good things and on some days its good to remember that. I also want to get the WALTER out because I believe some of it could be extremely useful to other themers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks very nice! I've re-purchased another license for REAPER V6.x after having worked with MAGIX SAMPLITUDE Pro X4 Suite for a while and hot damn, V6.x seems MUCH faster now.. Faster than Pro X4's Dual engines even because I'm experiencing clicks etc with ONE instance X 16 VI's where in REAPER V6.x I've loaded 16(!) instances of KOMPLETE KONTROL with 7.1 surround and effects routing and not as much as a click anywhere.. BRAVO Cockos.. NICE Progress..

Speaking of progress? Now that V6.x is out, will your new IMPERIAL theme support COCKOS Plugin integration etc?

Sincerely Carl@BorsingStudios.com

Last edited by BorsingPhoto; 12-20-2019 at 11:31 AM.
BorsingPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote