View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #80
diversgens
Human being with feelings

@earlabs

Lemur on Ipad is receiving on port 8000 this fixed you can't change it.
I have configure my Ipad to send on port 9000:
goto the settings in the lemur app and chose OSC Targets, on OSC 0, Host is the IP of your computer (you can find it in the Lemur editor, settings>Lemur>Local IP) and choose the port you want (it is not recommended to use 8001 that is use by the editor if i remember right).

In Reaper goto Preferences>Surface Control>OSC>Edit (i suppose you already had your Ipad as surface control) in the parameters:
Receive on port (put the same as you choose in the Lemur Settings) Host IP: the ip of your computer (Local IP)
Send to port:8000 Device IP: the IP of the Ipad (you can find it in the Lemur Editor by clicking on the > icon on the top right)
Hope it helps to fix the communication problem.

@pandel

As i mention in my previous post the keyboard is not mine, i find it in the Lemur forum here, i have only code the fact that it switches to the keyboard.

I have not use it a lot but i have already find strange behavior when i use the shift and alt next to the windows button, i will look at this as soon as i find more time and perhaps rework it to be in the main window as a popup interface (as the numpad in the current template)
diversgens is offline   Reply With Quote