View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM   #99
Rednroll
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post

You can (hopefully) find these files for your intended device and workflow, or create them yourself.

See the "Control Surfaces" subforum for details. (As the CSI extension is still in Alpha stage, there is no decent documentation yet, and you might need to ask the devs over there).

-Michael
Thanks! That sounds like a lot of fun and all, but I think I'm going to sit this one out. I already wandered over there from the link posted earlier and I found myself nodding off and my head crashing onto my PC keyboard. I ended up reading a lot of the debate discussion you were having on 14bit, 10bit, 8bit, 7bit resolutions for the XTouch Controllers and nothing on CSI. You guys seem to go off on a lot of side tangent debate discussions. It's really not that interesting to the rest of us sorting through 100 discussion posts to find that one piece of nugget of information we actually need to make best use of our controllers.

How about this instead? Continue on with all the discussions in the hardware controller forum, the rest of us won't jump in with interruptions and when you folks get it all figured out, then how about one of you summarizing the important information and then sharing a link to the summarized post with the rest of us?

Aside from that, the previous version of CSI was much more interesting to me.
CSI=Crime Scene Investigation.
Rednroll is offline   Reply With Quote